CreativeXchange.ca

Formally the Hamilton Ontario Film and Television Network

Jacqueline Norton's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Well said Shani and, don't forget to register with IndieOption.com (which I know you…"

Jacqueline Norton replied Sep 21, 2012 to How do we link people and talents with jobs and projects?

23 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Jacqueline Norton

"did you blast this out to everyone? I want to make sure that they all saw this posti…"

Jacqueline Norton replied Dec 5, 2008 to How do we link people and talents with jobs and projects?

23 Sep 21, 2012

"Ah, yes... the money. We are working on creating a small investment fund here in Ham…"

Jacqueline Norton replied Oct 15, 2008 to How do we link people and talents with jobs and projects?

23 Sep 21, 2012

"Thanks for these thoughts Robert. I am glad that you are out there doing all of that…"

Jacqueline Norton replied Oct 14, 2008 to How do we link people and talents with jobs and projects?

23 Sep 21, 2012

"Great ideas Michael! I am going to send out a note to send an invitation to everyone…"

Jacqueline Norton replied Oct 14, 2008 to How do we link people and talents with jobs and projects?

23 Sep 21, 2012

"Hi Shane: I don't think that I responded to this email, sorry (I was away for a coup…"

Jacqueline Norton replied Aug 12, 2008 to How do we link people and talents with jobs and projects?

23 Sep 21, 2012

"tonight at the networking event, Cam Macleod will be talking about providing financi…"

Jacqueline Norton replied Jul 8, 2008 to Film/TV Community

9 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Jeanette Bishop

"I like this idea Nathan; we worked with John Henley when he went to the UK and he to…"

Jacqueline Norton replied Jul 8, 2008 to Film/TV Community

9 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Jeanette Bishop

"You are right, reputation is everything! So hard to build yet so easy to lose... Re…"

Jacqueline Norton replied Jun 19, 2008 to Film/TV Community

9 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Jeanette Bishop

"Great ideas Derek. What we might do is ask one producer for the July event to give a…"

Jacqueline Norton replied Jun 4, 2008 to Film/TV Community

9 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Jeanette Bishop

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Jacqueline Norton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service